This is another great recipe that all the team at Riviera have enjoyed!
- 1 bunch broccoli
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 large eggs — well beaten
- 1 medium onion — finely chopped
- 1 package mushrooms — sliced
- 1 & 1/2 cups white Cheddar cheese — grated
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 & 1/2 cups sharp Cheddar cheese — grated
- salt — to taste
- pepper — to taste
- 2 tbsp butter — melted
- 1 small package herb stuffing mix
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees C.
- Cook broccoli and cauliflower until just tender, drain and add to large bowl. Add lemon juice, season to taste, and break broccoli and cauliflower into smaller pieces. Add cream of mushroom soup, mayonnaise, sour cream, eggs, onion, mushrooms, and white Cheddar, salt and pepper to taste. Gently stir in heavy cream.
- Mix butter and stuffing mix, add 1/3 to broccoli mixture to help tighten. Reserve remaining stuffing for topping. Spread broccoli mixture in 9 x 13 or larger casserole, top with Cheddar cheese.
- Top casserole with remaining stuffing mix. Cook at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until heated through.